Connecting the Islas Malvinas International Airport with the center of Rosario City.
BUY YOUR TICKET
Linking both endpoints of the route in just 37 minutes.
Only one intermediate bus stop at the “Mariano Moreno” bus station
Units with high quality features.
Service with a fixed schedule and a frequency between buses of less than two hours.
- Capacity for 31 passengers, comfortably seated.
- Air-conditioning system.
- Luggage racks.
- Custom seats for people with special anthropometric measures.
- Wheelchair access.
- Relevant information about the city shown on build-in screens inside the transport.
- USB ports for charging mobile devices.
- Audio indications for each bus stop.
Only 3 bus stops along the route:
- Rosario International Airport (AIR).
- “Mariano Moreno” Bus Station.
To AIR: Inner departure bay on Santa Fe St.
To Downtown Rosario: Cafferata St. & Córdoba St.
- Downtown Rosario:
Dorrego St. & Santa Fe St.
Services with fixed schedules, providing reliability to the passengers.
|Depart Airport||Terminal arrives||Centro arrives|
|Sale Centro||Sale Terminal||Llega Aeropuerto|
“Islas Malvinas” Rosario International Airport: Information Desk (main hall) –24/7/365
“Mariano Moreno” Bus Station: MOVI User Service Center. Cafferata St. 702 GF Rosario, Main Hall – Mondays to Fridays: 7am to 9pm / Saturdays, Sundays & Public Holidays: 8am to 8pm.
San Martín Square: MOVI Card Charging Booth. Córdoba St. 1958 – Rosario. Mondays to Fridays: 8am to 1:10pm & 1:30pm to 6pm / Saturdays: 8:30am to 0:30pm.
Plataforma 10 (Rosario): Av. Pellegrini 1518 (Mondays to Fridays 7:30am to 9pm, Saturdays 8am to 8pm) // Bv. Segui 895 (Mondays to Fridays 8:30am to 6pm, Saturdays 9am to 2pm) // Bv. Avellaneda 2054 (Mondays to Fridays 9am to 0:30pm & 4:30pm to 7pm, Saturdays 9am to 0:30pm) // Roca St. 453 (Hostel) // Riobamba St. 96 (Mondays to Fridays 9am to 2pm & 4:30pm to 9pm) // Rueda St. 1024 (Mondays to Fridays 9am to 4pm & 6pm to 7pm)
On Line: Aeromovi
Fees and Payment options: Flat Rate $90. (ninety pesos). Credit or debit card. Cash (only at the specified locations).
The tickets are only valid for the time and date shown on the ticket. In case of not being able to use the ticket at the time and date stated, it is possible to use it in the next 30 days depending on availability. If you want to modify the time or date of your ticket to ensure a seat, go to the specified locations or contact our Passenger Attention Center.
The Passenger Attention Center’s staff is at your disposal for any inquiries or suggestions regarding our service. Do not hesitate to contact us.
- The route and timetables are subject to variations in traffic flow and security issues. The time schedule is estimated.
- In the case of the service being delayed unexpectedly (traffic, accidents, etc), we guarantee a delay of no more than 30 minutes.
- We do not hold any responsibility for the eventual loosing of a flight. As passenger you should take in account arriving 3 hours before international flights and 2 hours before domestic flights.
- If you need to use a special seat for a person who is overweight or with anthropometric measures, please notify the driver before boarding the transport.
- The tickets are purchased in advance, through online services or physical locations. It cannot be acquired on board the transport unit.
- The ticket allows you to travel point to point from origin to chosen destination. The only bus stops available on this service are: Airport, Bus Station, State Government Headquarters. Being unable to descend from the transportation on any other location.
- The tickets are only valid for the time and date shown on the ticket. In case of not being able to use the ticket at the time and date stated, it is possible to use it in the next 30 days depending on availability.
- The number seat shown on the ticket is only illustrative.
- If your flight is cancelled, the ticket is non-refundable.
- Refunds are not accepted. The ticket will only be refunded if for any reason the service is not provided.
- In order to access the service, the validation of your ticket on board is imperative, being as a printed copy or a digital copy on your phone.
- Infants of no more than 4 years that travel on the lap of their parents will not pay ticket.
- You can take onboard the same amount of luggage as is permitted on the plane, except for pets.
- The belongings taken aboard are under the custody and responsibility of the passenger. The company will not take responsibility for any loss, theft or damage regarding the passengers belongings.
- In the case of losing any item on the transport, The Passenger Attention Service will do its best to find it and return it to you promptly.